Resource management system IS-RMS
Efficient terminal resource management is the key factor in cost cutting and improvement of quality of service.
IS-RMS (Resource Management System) is designed for management and allocation of airport’s main resources:
- check-in counters and boarding gates;
- apron buses;
- passenger stairs;
- passenger boarding bridges;
- catering trucks;
- cargo loaders;
- deicing trucks.
IS-RSM system helps to efficiently manage shifts of technicians and engineers, maintenance and purchase of component parts for special vehicles and technical maintenance of special vehicles.
Main functions of IS-RMS system:
- Management of resources’ workload with the help of Gantt charts.
- Analysis and forecasting for peak loads and flight delays.
- Identification of critical resources the number of which could cause delays in handling of flights.
- Introduction of aircraft handling regulations.
- Human resources management, specialist training and operational schedule management.
Passenger terminal resources management
Maintenance of check-in counters and boarding gates allocation with taking into account technological peculiarities and operational capacities of various airlines. Projection of daily flight plan with the help of Gantt charts onto available check-in counters and boarding gates.
Aircraft handling management
IS-RMS system allows to observe operational context of aircraft ground handling at the apron and current status of technological handling of every aircraft.
Maintaining records on various types of special transport and regulations on performing technological operations. Projection of aircraft handling operations onto available special vehicles and technological handling operations performed by it with the help of Gantt charts.
Maintainance of airport personnel’s data cards, their qualifications and training plans records. Projection of necessary number of personnel onto daily flight plan and performance of aircraft handling technological operations with the help of Gantt charts.